Thursday, October 29, 2009

Greetings, World!

I've wanted to write a blog for such a long time, but there were always (mental) road blocks. I could never figure out a cohesive theme and I often wondered if anyone would actually want to read what I have to say. So, I put it on the back burner...until today.

I was sitting in my office, worrying over the impending first party at the new apartment and thinking about how I am so not prepared, when I started wishing I could just vent my concerns and get some feedback. Does that sound narcissistic? I mean, what is a blog but a journal that can be shared? So, I created an account with Blogger and here I am! I am eager so see where this goes. With any luck, I'll meet some interesting people and share/receive some interesting stories and advice!


The ongoing joke in my family is that I'm domestically disabled. In fact, the first Anne Taintor (I'm a big fan) item I was ever given was the "Domestically Disabled" mug.



I guess it just clicked. My life is an ongoing misadventure of domestic mishaps.
Looking forward to sharing. :)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you... You started blogging! Congratulations and welcome to the blogosphere. You'll do great, I just know it.

    ReplyDelete