Sunday, December 13, 2009

Have you missed me?

Hello lovelies!

I am terribly sorry that I haven't been active lately. Life has been more than a little crazy and I find myself having difficulty scheduling in "semi-important" things, such as....oh, say...sleeping and eating.

For those of you who don't know (which is probably most of you, since I rarely talk about anything personal) I work full-time and go to school at night. The semester is ending and finals are in progress...bleh. I may have bitten off more than I could chew this semester, but I hate the idea of taking four years to finish what could be done in two. You see, I don't have my Bachelor's degree yet. As per the norm, I started college right after high school and did fairly well at first. However, by my second year I began to flounder and lose direction. Finally, after a few personal incidents, I decided to "take a break", much to the consternation of my loved ones.

Fast-forward a few years and now I am a 26 year old sophomore student at New York University's School of Continuing and Professional Studies. For any of you in the NY metro area who are thinking about going back to school, I would definitely recommend checking out their website. They offer on-campus and online classes in a range of fields (I'm an International Business major), and have both degree and non-degree programs. So far, all of my professors have been great. The school is very sensitive to the plight of the working adult, and my classes contain students of all ages and backgrounds. It is a very supportive learning environment and I feel lucky to be able to complete my degree here. If you're interested and have any questions, feel free to send me a message!

So, if all goes well and I don't have a mini-breakdown by next week, I should be back to the normal blogging schedule (and then some) very soon.

Hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

  1. I missed you! :) I can't imagine working full-time and going to school. I am having trouble just keeping up with the holiday season. I hope you get a little time to just relax and enjoy the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete